Boeing 737-838 ZK-ZQA crossed the tasman as QF6021 MEL-AKL on Wednesday 16-September-2009. It then entered Jetconnect service as QF116/115 AKL-BNE-AKL on Thursday 17-September-2009.
Boeing 737-838 ZK-ZQB was noted making a test flight MEL-test-MEL on Monday 21 September-2009, before positioning MEL-AKL as QF6021 on Wednesday 23-September-2009. It then entered Jetconnect service as QF142/43 AKL-SYD-AKL on Thursday 24-September-2009.
Boeing 737-376 ZK-JNC underwent unplanned maintenance from Saturday 19-September-2009 until Wednesday 30-September-2009 when it was noted making a test flight AKL-test-AKL as QF6003. It then re-entered Jetconnect service as QF142/47 AKL-MEL-WLG on Friday 02-October-2009
Boeing 737-376 ZK-JND flew its last revenue service as QF131 MEL-AKL on Monday 28-September-2009. It has since remained parked in AKL but is scheduled to fly AKL-APW-HNL Saturday 10-October-2009 as QF6024 on the first leg of its trip to storage in the Californian desert.
Boeing 737-878 VH-VZH arrived into MEL as QF6020 from NOU 08-September-2009 and was noted operating QF6020 BFI-HNL-NOU 06/07-September-2009. It will become ZK-ZQC and is scheduled to enter service as QF25 MEL-AKL on 22-October-2009. The entry of ZQC into service will hopefully see ZK-JNC retired.
The following flight changes have been noted during this period.
- Sunday 20-September-2009 Boeing 737-838 VH-VXR QF47/48 MEL-WLG-MEL
- Tuesday 22-September-2009 QF142/43/117 canceled
- Tuesday 22-September-2009 QF48 WLG-SYD (ZK-JTS) diverted to BNE due dust storms in SYD
- Wednesday 23-September-2009 QF142/47/43/38/133 canceled - due dust storms in SYD
- Monday 05-October-2009 ZK-ZQB went unserviceable in SYD
- Tuesday 06-October-2009 Boeing 737-838 VH-VXQ QF141/26 SYD-AKL-MEL
- Tuesday 06-October-2009 QF133 MEL-AKL canceled
- Wednesday 07-October-2009 Boeing 737-838 VH-VXR QF115/126 BNE-AKL-BNE
- Wednesday 07-October-2009 QF116 AKL-BNE canceled, ZK-JNC AKL-BNE as QF6018
- Thursday 08-September-2009 ZK-ZQB SYD-AKL as QF6018
Airport Codes used in this post
AKL: Auckland, New Zealand
APW: Apia, Samoa
BFI: Boeing Field, USA
BNE: Brisbane, Australia
CHC: Christchurch, New Zealand
HNL: Honolulu, Hawaii
MEL: Melbourne, Australia
SYD: Sydney, Australia
WLG: Wellington, New Zealand