Key points of the fleet plan update, which covers the period through to the end of FY13:This takes Qantas to a total of 33 737-800s on order.
* the lease of five additional B737-800s, and the extension of leases on two B737-800s, for Qantas
* the lease of 10 additional A320s, and the extension of leases on 11 A320s, for Jetstar
* the lease of one A330-200 for Jetstar
* the purchase of 10 Fokker 100s for Network Aviation
* the lease of two additional B717s for QantasLink
Read the full announcement on the QF Website HERE